Sunday, August 16, 2009


If you watched Free Hawai`i TV this last week, you learned that only 36% of all eligible voters participated in the 1959 statehood election, while the rest, 64%, did not. They boycotted the vote in disgust.

Yet this coming Friday Hawai`i fake state governor Linda Lingle, the Office of Hawaiian Affairs and the US intend to celebrate 50 years of statehood - and claim yet again the people of Hawai`i overwhelmingly supported becoming part of the US.

Free Hawai`i supporters will be out in force throughout the islands staring this Friday morning to protest these falsehoods and also confront fake state celebrations planned at the Honolulu Convention Center.

There will also be protests in numerous cities around the world and throughout the US.

Be sure and watch Free Hawai`i TV both Wednesday and Thursday for updates, and visit FreeHawaii.Info all this coming week, where we’ll be giving up-to-the-minute coverage.

Check out for more details.

We feature our visit with Leon Siu, Hawai`i The Fake State, this week on all islands. The truth is, Hawai`i has never been part of the US. See for yourself this week on Voices Of Truth – One-On-One With Hawai`i's Future.

MONDAY, August 17th At 6:30 PM Maui – Akaku, Channel 53
MONDAY, August 17th At 7:00 PM & FRIDAY, August 21st At 5:30 PM Hawai`i Island – Na Leo, Channel 53
THURSDAY, August 20th At 8:30 PM & FRIDAY, August 21st At 8:30 AM - Kaua`i – Ho`ike, Channel 52
SATURDAY, August 22nd At 8:00 PM O`ahu, `Olelo, Channel 53
“Hawai`i The Fake State - A Visit With Leon Siu”

The history books are wrong. Hawai`i is not part of the US according to Leon Siu, who reveals why more people every day are awakening to realize one simple fact – Hawai`i's annexation to the US and subsequent statehood vote were both fake. How can this be? The truth is out there - Watch It Here.

Voices Of Truth interviews those creating a better future for Hawai`i to discover what made them go from armchair observers to active participants. We hope you'll be inspired to do the same.

If you support our issues on the Free Hawai`i Broadcasting Network, please email this to a friend to help us continue. A donation today helps further our work. Every single penny counts.

Donating is easy on our Voices Of Truth website via PayPal where you can watch Voices Of Truth anytime.

For news and issues that affect you, watch Free Hawai`i TV, a part of the Free Hawai`i Broadcasting Network.

Please share our Free Hawai`i Broadcasting Network videos with friends and colleagues. That's how we grow. Mahalo.