Friday, October 23, 2020

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU FROM THERESA KEOHUNANI TABER



 

 


 

 

 

 

So there is a massive push from many of the existing OHA Trustees and of course past OHA trustees to shut down ANY investigation, inquiry, or Audit. 

Colette Machado getting re elected must NOT happen as she is a main figure in many of these shenanigans over the years, including many of the Old Guard trustees

Keli`i Akina may be a proud American Hawaiian and Pro TMT, but he is NOT a thief. 

I would deal with that more than my own Kanaka, waving the Hae Hawai`i and ripping my Tutu and Keiki off behind my back, all the while assuring me that I'm wrong and they are right. 

There has ALWAYS been a problem with OHA and transparency and anyone going into OHA for the Lāhui needs to have read BOTH the AUDIT and Akina's team report. 

If they haven't even done that, they shouldn't even jump in, they going sink.