Monday, November 09, 2015

CONFLICT OF INTEREST




























"I've always been been able to mind my own business and I don't use social media for drama...

"BUT THIS IS MY BUSINESS AND YOU ARE NOT IMPLICATING MY FAMILY OR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DO!!

"Michelle Kauhane! You are in conflict!! 

"You are the President and CEO for Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement and you and your organization have received monies for the Na'i Aupuni process! You cannot run to be a delegate!! I am calling you out!!! 

"I will forward the check register of disbursements to anyone asking for this proof!!! 

" To the remaining candidates in conflict and wearing a mask, step down from your candidacy...we are coming after you to make known your antics for a clean and fair process...

Please SHARE this very important information....Thank you everyone...with genuine love and aloha for what is right." 

Signed, Judy Moa

judy@judymoa.com