Thursday, August 02, 2018

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM NANAKULI HOMESTEADER & OHA BENEFICIARY GERMAINE MEYERS
 

























TO:  Beneficiaries, Ohana, and Friends on my blind carbon copy list
 

Over the past 17 months, I've attended board and committee meetings of the Office of Hawaiian Affairs (OHA).  Having a front row seat in the board room as a beneficiary has given me insight into the functions and dysfunctions of OHA.

I've reviewed the candidates of the Oahu and At-Large races.   I'm giving my vote to the Trustee candidates that I feel will make a difference in the OHA board room.

Every citizen in the State of Hawaii can vote for the Office of Hawaiian Affairs trustees. 

I humbly ask you to vote for the following OHA candidates:

Oahu Residence Trustee - Vote for not more than one (1)

x KING, Samuel Wilder, II
 

At-Large Trustee - Vote for not more than three (3)

x AKANA, Rowena Noelani

x MAKEKAU, Keali'i
 


I have attached a copy of the ballot to assist you.  Please forward this email to everyone you know and ask them to vote for these candidates too. 

Also forward the JPG attachment to your cell phone and text it to everyone on your phone contact list. 

Thank you for making a difference in my life.

Mahalo Ke Akua!  God bless you!

With all my love,

Germaine Meyers